HOW TO ENTER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
To enter, simply follows the rules set on the Facebook Post.
All entries must follow the rules set our as per that specific contest, past contest rules do not apply.
These official rules (“Contest Rules”) for “Lion Heart Roofing, or affiliate pages on Facebook, but not limited to other online platforms.” (referred to herein as the “Contest”).
1. To be eligible, entries must be completed and received on or by 11:59.59 MST on indicated deadline date. Entries received by telephone or fax will not be accepted.
2. This Contest is sponsored by Lion Heart Roofing. This is not affiliated with Facebook or vehicles producers.To enter and to be eligible to win, entrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and must be a resident of Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec who are not eligible). Significant others by law, in anyway acknowledged (written, or verbalized) in a public forum, or will not be eligible to win any prizes or contest held by Lion Heart Roofing.
3. Prizes will vary in size – they range from $0.00-$1000.00
4. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Lion Heart Roofing reserves the right to substitute the Prizes in whole or in part in the event that the Prizes are unavailable.
5. On or after prize draw will occur on the specified date and either posted on the social platform or drawn ‘live’ on the program to assure accuracy. This draw will be held at Calgary, Alberta from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Each of the eligible entries drawn will be eligible to win a Prize.
6. The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Lion Heart Roofing, acting reasonably, will attempt to contact potential winners by telephone (if applicable) within two (2) business days after the draw. In the event a potential winner cannot be contacted within 2 business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be drawn. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, a potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Lion Heart Roofing.
7. Before being awarded a Prize, each potential winner will be required to sign and return, within the time stipulated Lion Heart Roofing, a full release, indemnity and consent form stating that he/she has read and understood these Contest Rules, is eligible to receive the Prize under these Contest Rules, accepts the Prize as offered, consents to the public disclosure of his/her name and municipality of residence in conjunction with the identification of Contest Prize winners, and releases and Lion Heart Roofing from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize.
8. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Contest Rules Lion Heart Roofing shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner and to draw an alternate potential winner, and Lion Heart Roofing shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to the selection and notification of a potential winner, if applicable, shall be applied, with all necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected.
9. By entering this Contest all entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Contest Rules. All decisions of Lion Heart Roofing with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
10. All entries become property of Lion Heart Roofing who assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Contest Rules by mail or requesting names of prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included).
11. Lion Heart Roofing does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion Lion Heart Roofing in its sole discretion, this Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of this Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Lion Heart Roofing reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend this Contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries.
12. Lion Heart Roofing reserves the right to modify these Contest Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. Lion Heart Roofing on reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Contest or to be acting in violation of these Contest Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner Lion Heart Roofing reserves the right in its sole discretion to right to terminate the on-line portion, as applicable, of this Contest and conduct the drawing from all on-line entries and all other entries (as applicable) previously received during the Contest Period. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made Lion Heart Roofing reserves the right in its sole discretion to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Lion Heart Roofing shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with this Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site, where applicable.
This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by Lion Heart Roofing for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. Lion Heart Roofing will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by Lion Heart Roofing should be addressed to Lion Heart Roofing at:
Lion Heart Roofing
64 Aberfoyle Pl NE T2A 6W7
Or call 403 369 9353
All entries shall be destroyed after the conclusion of this Contest.
13. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
14. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by Lion Heart Roofing. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
15. This Contest shall be governed by the laws in force in the Province of Alberta. By entering this Contest, all entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of Alberta.